Thursday, August 03, 2006

Baby Names

We're not planning on changing our children's names unless they want to change them, but I went to this site about stupid baby names from JenEx's blog, and I'm thinking that if I could find these people, I could really help them out. I'm thinking I'll suggest they name their kids using Beer Advocate's Top 100 Beers. Very unique, and will really class up the playground with all those kids named DeVodka, Alize, and Miller! Here are some very very helpful ideas:

Kostriker
Glarus
Trappist
Westvleteren
Bernardus
Ipa
Stout
Ayinger
Celebrator
Masala Mama
Rochefort
Kuhnhenn
Eisbock
Double Bastard
Abbaye
Duvel
Supplication
Aventinus
Troegs
Perkuno
Alpha Klaus
Porter
Folie
Ramstein
Okocim
Fantome
Trois Pistoles (actually, this is one of my favorite beers ever, yay Unibroue)
Unibroue
Maudite
Allagash
Dogfish Head
Old Horizontal

Now seriously, none of those are worse than Luv Joy Seamon, right?

Maybe I'll list the counties of Minnesota and Wisconsin next. Just watch, 20 years from now Le Sueur and Fairbault will be lighting the baby name list ON FIRE.

No comments: