Thursday, December 07, 2006

And Now, We Wait

Today's the day.

I can't recall whether I've mentioned this before, but today's the day.

The earliest we'll hear anything is ten o' clock. When I know something, I'll pass it along.

It is just past midnight as I write this, and I'm doubting sleep will come tonight. The Hub sacked out while putting The Babe to bed -- he doesn't keep stress alive in his brain the way I do. Lucky bastard.

Good thing Alias is on TNT from midnight to four on Thursdays, or else I might clean the house, iron clothes, or do something else productive with my reactionary insomnia.

I've calmed down since last night. Can't change the past, look to the future, can't make a horse drink, blah blah blah. Right now, we don't have to look past today. Soon enough, of course, we will, but right now today is our goal.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Hoo boy. There's no way I'm going to be able to wait until I'm home from work to check.

Jennefer said...

Your last post made me furious too! Those kind of people seem totally heartless. I am waiting for news. Have you heard yet???

Liveinashoe said...

Thinking of you.