Monday, December 11, 2006

Abbreviated

I've gone through this blog and hidden a lot of posts. Hiding 100 or so posts took a long time all by itself, I'll work on editing or transferring them at another time when it isn't 3:30 in the morning. I got some strange blog action yesterday, and the timing of it was unnerving, Mr. or Mrs. SWBell kinda freaked me out, I guess.

The long and short of it is that I have a family to protect, and the sheer number of times the word "fuck" came up might lead to creepy search engine results, or whatever. Right now, I'm skittish, a worried filly.

And in total dischord with that above statement, I feel badly that someone took me off their links. She was a waiting a-mom, SDT was there the last time I browsed her blogroll, and now I've been removed. Silly that that hurts -- it is as if I thought we were pals or something. Isn't that goofy? I worry too much, clearly.

Good Monday to you all.

2 comments:

Yondalla said...

I'm glad you are back. I was worried yesterday when it said I did not have permission, but I figured you, like I, went off-line to work on the blog itself.

It's a scarey world.

And I know what you mean about the blog roll. I LOVE it when I read a blog for the first time and find that I am ALREADY on the blog roll. Such a rush.

I found myself on one labeled "GLBT Families" and almost squealed with joy.

Then I feel badly about not including everyone I read, but I just keep a blogroll of people who do care of certain types, so the blog roll includes people I don't read (much) and doesn't include some I do.

Bacchus said...

Well I hope it makes up for it that I added you to mine. I don't care if you use the F word or not.

I like reading your blog because it sounds like our situations are a little similar and I know how horrible it feels to have to be this hyper vigilant. I've had to do it a couple of times and I hate it. I'm not sure we won't have to do it again.

There is no such thing as being to safe with your family.