Friday, November 24, 2006

And I got a headstart on Christmas decorations



I asked The Babe today if he knew what Christmas was, and he said that he did. However, when he's in a good mood, he always says yes, so it may just have been the time of day. Anyhow, we're going to begin decorating this weekend, since he's become very fond of reindeer (they're all over the everyday play tablecloth, so now he's enamoured with them, and snowmen). I'm not sure how we'll do everything yet, but I'm starting with a bunch of Tord Boontje stuff from (of course) Targ3t. Never knew a bunch of packs of paper garlands could make me so happy. Swans! Rabbits! And The Babe loves the window clings. Tomorrow, felt reindeer-palooza at my house.


And here's the Fuzzypants giving The Babe's alligator some love. I think they like the mouth feel of felt. Might have to wire those ornaments on hardcore. I've already had to rescue this thing from the backyard four times today.


No comments: