Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yay! I finished the new Harry Potter book around 3 this afternoon (I did sleep for 6 hours last night, so no crazy readathon here), so now it can't be spoiled for me. When I woke up this morning on page 500ish, my husband took a look at me and my bookmark, and much smirking took place.

At the moment, we're trying to explain to Huckle that cats don't wear boots. Or sandals. Or sneakers. Or flip flops. Or water shoes. Or socks. We've been at it about fifteen minutes, and every so often he pauses and comes back with another type of shoe to ask us about.

Ah. Now, galoshes. Not those either, kiddo.

1 comment:

CA Momma said...

Lucky-

I didn't get my copy when I was supposed to. Probably today. I refuse to know what happens until I read it myself.

PS- why don't the cats wear galoshes?