Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Yay for eBay


Woot, we won the Crate and Barrel table and chairs, and only had to go $5 over the "limit" we talked about yesterday. We pick it up tomorrow night. I'm thrilled to have a table that seats more than 4.

As far as adoption news goes, there is none. No clue when we'll be verified, and everyone's feeling the ants in their pants. So many kids come and go from the photolisting, it is hard to watch the parade go by without being able to do anything about it.

Got my hair cut and colored today, and my stylist got really creative. I love how it looks, with big blocks of red and purple, then wefts of copper, blonde, and brown. I'd actually love to go back to her, but would feel bad for ditching my usual girl, who is on maternity leave. She had a baby girl last Wednesday, and the little chica is adooooorable.

No comments: